BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ramona And Beezus (Mov. Review #1)

Last night, I went and saw Ramona and Beezus. Of course, I was really excited because Selena Gomez was in it. And let me tell you, I'm the biggest Selena Gomez fan...EVER. But that ended up not being why I like it so much. I shall explain =]
   Ramona Quimbly has a huge imagination. She imagines everything around her, differently and more interesting. I found my inner self really relating to her. I also have an overactive imagination, still. XD. As Beezus said, "You tend to color outside the lines." Sometimes though, her family sometimes gets annoyed with her antics. Because of her overactive imagination, she causes a lot of problems, when trying to help. At one point Beezus was all upset and embarrassed, and Beezus said to Ramona, "I mean, who could love a name like Beezus?" And Ramona replied, "Uh, Jesus?" I loved that line! There were quite a few great lines, and that made it even better. I found that this movie had a really good message, about not giving up, being secure in yourself, and family relationship. It's a great family feel-good movie.
  Although, seeing the previews, I was hoping for more of a sister bonding. There was a little bit of it, but the name IS "Ramona and Beezus"  not "Ramona." So I figured there would be more of that, and there wasn't. I thought a few of the things, hadn't been resolved real well either.
     Over all, I found that this ended up being a favorite movie of mine, and I do recommend you see it. =]

One more thing. Imma say a bad word. GUTS!! =P

(I will get better at these reviews, I promise!!)

0 comments: