BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Welcome =]

I am currently writing two novels, one I started about 4 months before the other I have just recently started. I decided that the second one I'm writing would be EXTRA descriptive, since most likely the first one will be a series, while the second won't. As a writer, I find that Its really hard for me to just start writing whenever needed. I really like to be in a creative mood, but of course you kinda have to push that aside if there is indeed a deadline.
I notice that a lot of writers have a very different view on things then most people. A whole other writer's perspective. We see things the way that they could be, should be, shouldn't be, and never really are. It's a thing that really helps when it comes to creativity. 
So I created this blog to share my creative writing perspective with you. I hope you enjoy my writing ramblings! Be sure to explore, comment, follow, and more! Thanks lots =]

0 comments: